Built-in COM server interface provides methods to control and automate the design process using third-party software, like MATLAB or Python environment. The COM server interface API was designed to provide maximum flexibility and give an almost full control of several project properties including:
- Create, open and save projects,
- Add 3D solids and 2D shapes,
- Execute boolean operations or other shape modifications
- Manage material definitions
- Manage boundary conditions
- Define/Change ports
- Control frequency setup
- Change project variables,
- Run simulation and gather results,
- Compute frequency response and sensitivities with respect to design variables.
Our COM API gives the companies a chance to integrate InventSim with their own simulation frameworks, automate the design with their own scripting, or apply custom design optimization methods.